- things for short time - why do we need them? what's the real problem?
- normal to do or not normal to do
- go to big range, modelling all possibilities, then decide what might work or not
and dig deeper to the possibility one
- research what metal can be used or how it be used may help
- in some communities of northern Netherlands, you couldn't have curtain in your living room
what you have done must be known
- keep in mind the question and be careful not to go far away from the beginning question
- " what's the difference between artist and designer?"
- see a beautiful object but couldn't realize what it is (function reveals?)
- when going to a exhibition, you don't understand then you just go away (immediately goes to ideas
- will you give up your original idea when you make a beautiful mistake which lead to a better resultor answer?
- the opportunities without expecting
- you forget to see the beauty besides you because you focus on your goal of journey
- you make decisions with all sources come to you either they are good or not, clear or not
- you are you
- make 1:1 model can face the reality
- your skill goes to the product, not product goes to your skill
- the process of design has a lot of changes, so need to do it quickly
- F.O.C -->website
- if you design a DIY product, you have to think how people act to it
(if they make it wrong, will it keep as stronger or useful as you expect? )